Clarksville Post Office Clarksville Post Office Clarksville Post Office Clarksville Post Office Clarksville Post Office Clarksville Post Office Clarksville Post Office Clarksville Post Office Clarksville Post Office

Clarksville Post Office & General Store

This 600 square foot wood frame structure with a bungalow roof served as both post office and general store from 1941, when Riley Hill built it, until 1970 when Bea Phillips Ross closed the store part but continued there as a postmistress until a new brick post office was built a mile or so west of the old one in 1986.